Word Craze Level 104
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 104 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Lightweight disk tossed between people or to dogs : FRISBEE
- Clothes to cover up the body after taking a shower : BATHROBE
- Well-known companion of a witch, often a cat : FAMILIAR
- A professional who ejects unruly customers, esp. from a bar or club : BOUNCER
- What is this text that might appear onscreen? : SUBTITLE
- Mechanism that operates without manual input : AUTOMATIC
- Object that allows one to peer into space : TELESCOPE
- Carrying or passing the ball into the end zone in American Football; worth 6-points : TOUCHDOWN
- Mythical city of gold, supposedly in South America : ELDORADO
- In "Cinderella", the fairy godmother transformed a pumpkin in this type of vehicle : CARRIAGE
- Ash replaces one of his hands with this weapon in "Evil Dead" : CHAINSAW
- Craft of making items out of clay : POTTERY
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 105
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.