Word Craze Level 106
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 106 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Some animals do this to save energy during the winter : HIBERNATE
- To surgically remove a limb or other body part : AMPUTATE
- What is this station found in chemistry labs? : EYEWASH
- Breaking down food with your mouth : CHEWING
- E.g. Thousand Island, Caesar, vinaigrette : DRESSING
- Birds of this type flock together : FEATHER
- To fall down, as in a structure : COLLAPSE
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt starred alongside Leonardo DeCaprio in this movie : INCEPTION
- A person who looks at another's paper during a test : CHEATER
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 107
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.