Word Craze Level 116
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 116 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Making sure your instrument will produce notes of the correct pitch : TUNING
- One who bargains for a better price or deal : HAGGLER
- Language that originated from Anglo-Frisian dialects brought to Britain : ENGLISH
- Eight-legged ocean dweller : OCTOPUS
- The body's regulator of blood sugar levels : INSULIN
- "____ Woman", 1990 US romantic comedy starring Richard Gere and Julia Roberts : PRETTY
- Arcade game where the player strikes targets with a round metal object : PINBALL
- What word does this represent? : CAPABLE
- Quickly drinking a glass of water or being frightened are supposed cures for these : HICCUPS
- Light touch that provokes laughter : TICKLE
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 117
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.