Word Craze Level 123
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 123 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Bony chest protector : RIBCAGE
- Breathing organs protected by #1 : LUNGS
- What is this hazardous precipitation? : ACIDRAIN
- An annually published book containing many kinds of world records : GUINNESS
- #4 is a stout from this country : IRELAND
- What is this device? : COMPUTER
- Connected to #6 in order to type information and messages : KEYBOARD
- An atom's core made of neutrons and protons : NUCLEUS
- Nickname for Boston given for its local dish : BEANTOWN
- To approximate or roughly calculate : ESTIMATE
- Like some captioning : CLOSED
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 124
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.