Word Craze Level 126
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 126 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- [Anagram] Maybe a little chilly : COOL
- [Amend] Naughty children might find a lump of this in their Christmas stocking : COAL
- [Relational] Early on, these type of heavy vehicles were often powered by #3 : TRAINS
- [Relational] #4 travel on these : RAILS
- [Amend] Sicknesses : AILS
- [Anagram] Kind of boat propelled by wind : SAIL
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 127
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.