Word Craze Level 137
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 137 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- ______ blossoms, also known as sakura in Japan, are small, pink flowers : CHERRY
- Small string instrument held in place under the chin : VIOLIN
- What is this mythical creature? : GIANT
- Child of your parent's sibling : COUSIN
- Occurring annually : YEARLY
- What kind of flavoring is this? : SPICY
- Travel ticket with no scheduled return trip : ONEWAY
- ______ H.W. Bush was the 41st president of the US : GEORGE
- Stan Lee was one of the central members of this comic company : MARVEL
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 138
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.