Word Craze Level 147
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 147 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- [Amend] Apex of a mountain : PEAK
- [Amend] Basic weapon that can be a stick with a pointy end : SPEAR
- [Anagram] Extra, like a tire in your trunk : SPARE
- [Anagram] Harvests : REAPS
- [Amend] "Consumes" the newspaper with breakfast : READS
- [Amend] Goes ahead of one's followers : LEADS
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 148
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.