Word Craze Level 155
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 155 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- When there are too many callers, they might temporarily put you __ ____ : ONHOLD
- Team sport played on ice; players try to hit a puck into the goal : HOCKEY
- What type of nuts are these? : ALMONDS
- Outdoor meals in a basket; watch out for ants! : PICNICS
- The fabled reindeer with a special nose : RUDOLPH
- What is this extinct animal? : MAMMOTH
- Shelled sea creature sometimes found on the rim of a cocktail glass : SHRIMP
- What is this imitator? : COPYCAT
- Cyclists move these with their feet to go forward : PEDALS
- Small, round and flat baked treat; may include other ingredients such as chocolate chips : COOKIE
- An actor's dialogue and directions are written in this : SCRIPT
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 156
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.