Word Craze Level 17
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 17 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- The capital and largest city in England : LONDON
- Earth has five of these large bodies of water, including the Pacific and Atlantic : OCEANS
- Which planet is this? : MARS
- _____ Picasso was a highly influential Spanish painter and co-pioneer of Cubism : PABLO
- Language spoken in the country with the Eiffel Tower : FRENCH
- Furry floor covering : CARPET
- A machine used to soak and clean clothes : WASHER
- What is the name of this "Queen's Gambit" character : BETH
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 18
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.