Word Craze Level 18
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 18 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- What is this place you fill prescriptions at? : PHARMACY
- Professional who might write you a slip to take to the #1 : DOCTOR
- Huge mammal that lives in water : WHALE
- Fatty layer on a #3 : BLUBBER
- Large fantasy ape from Skull Island : KINGKONG
- #5 was at the top of the ______ State Building in his 1933 film : EMPIRE
- Underwater plant like kelp : SEAWEED
- Type of Japanese rolls often wrapped in #7 : SUSHI
- A crack or break, especially in bones : FRACTURE
- Common dinner utensil alongside a spoon and a fork : KNIFE
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 19
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.