Word Craze Level 197
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 197 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- "The Spanish ______" was a large contingent of ships that attacked England in 1588 : ARMADA
- A person's individual view or thoughts on something : OPINION
- What is she doing? : SWEEPING
- What is the last name of the director of this 1980 horror film? : KUBRICK
- Hero of a story in "The Arabian Nights" who has a genie friend : ALADDIN
- The dents on the cheeks of a smiling face : DIMPLES
- Apple's proprietary media player : ITUNES
- Colorful leaves located on the flower of a plant : PETALS
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 198
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.