Word Craze Level 212
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 212 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Major organic tubes where blood can travel through the body : ARTERIES
- Obstruction that limits passage, particularly in #1 : BLOCKAGE
- What are these incremental improvements? : UPGRADES
- Someone's “_______ heel“ is their weak point : ACHILLES
- Terminates employment : FIRES
- Siren that warns about uncontrolled #5 : FIREALARM
- Heavy loads; troubles : BURDENS
- This body part is where one carries their #7, it's said : SHOULDERS
- What is this boxing punch? : LEFTHOOK
- What is this point on a compass? : DUENORTH
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 213
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.