Word Craze Level 216
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 216 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Which country's alphabet are these letters from? : GREECE
- In Arabian folklore, these mystical creatures live in a lamp and grant wishes : GENIES
- Ticket price for a flight : AIRFARE
- To admit to committing a crime or wrongdoing : CONFESS
- Dante's ____, first part of his Divine Comedy : INFERNO
- Party prop filled with helium or air : BALLOON
- Each element of the periodic table has a different ______ number : ATOMIC
- A specialized chair found in most bathrooms : TOILET
- ______ Questions is a game where players must guess an object with limited questions : TWENTY
- What is this unfortunate battle result? : DEFEAT
- The third place finisher will receive this medal : BRONZE
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 217
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.