Word Craze Level 217
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 217 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- [Morph] Replace #1's "fed oneself" with "the sound you make when hurt" : CROUCH
- [Amend] "_____ potato"; someone who stays in front of the TV all day : COUCH
- [Relational] What you do on a #3 : SIT
- [Amend] Set ablaze, as with a candle or match : LIT
- [Amend] "Never gonna tell a ___ and hurt you..." ("Never Gonna Give You Up" lyrics) : LIE
- [Relational] Someone who never tells a #6 can be called this : HONEST
- [Morph] Replace #7's "bird's home" with "oneself" : HOME
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 218
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.