Word Craze Level 218
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 218 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Last name of the most famous British detective : HOLMES
- To let someone know about something : INFORM
- Brown confectionery made from heated sugar : CARAMEL
- Purple, somewhat triangular, mascot for McDonalds : GRIMACE
- What is this tailoring term? : FACING
- ______ Monroe, US actress, singer, and model; "Happy Birthday Mr. President" : MARILYN
- Label that shows the price of an item : PRICETAG
- A feeling that nothing can be done : HOPELESS
- "The Fresh Prince of __-__" was a 90s sitcom starring Will Smith : BELAIR
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 219
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.