Word Craze Level 226
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 226 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- What post-apocalyptic movie is this? : MADMAX
- The last name of the actor who originally portrayed #1 : GIBSON
- What is a person who plays this game called? : BOWLER
- Injury caused by excessive exposure to daylight : SUNBURN
- "Harry Potter and the ______ of Fire", the 4th novel in the saga : GOBLET
- US state of volcanic islands : HAWAII
- Container made by weaving together reeds, or straw : BASKET
- Don't put all of your ____ in one #8, they say : EGGS
- These keep your hands warm in winter : GLOVES
- This type of #10 had been popularized by Madonna and Billy Idol in the 1980's : FINGERLESS
- What indicative verb does this represent? : DENOTE
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 227
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.