Word Craze Level 229
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 229 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- What country is associated with the following? : UNITEDSTATES
- ______ percent: half : FIFTY
- Bird that's larger than a hawk; better than a birdie : EAGLE
- Extra, in addition to : MORE
- "The Man from ______", spy series that had a 2015 film directed by Guy Ritchie : UNCLE
- First name of the bartender from "Cheers" : SAM
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 230
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.