Word Craze Level 232
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 232 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Lightweight silvery metal used in many items such as soda cans : ALUMINUM
- A baby's personal ride : STROLLER
- To come into possession of : ACQUIRE
- Texan, Cajun, and Creole, for English : DIALECTS
- What is this animal? : GORILLA
- Billionaire founder of Tesla and SpaceX : ELONMUSK
- Acorn-loving rodent with a bushy tail : SQUIRREL
- Expression; to financially support an endeavor : BANKROLL
- Government department responsible for a state's finances : TREASURY
- To save the cargo and possibly the ship itself after a wreck : SALVAGE
- Scheduled payment to owners of a stock : DIVIDEND
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 233
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.