Word Craze Level 24
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 24 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Building where items of historical, cultural, or artistic value are exhibited : MUSEUM
- What European country does this flag belong to? : FRANCE
- The head of a classroom; educator : TEACHER
- Sharp kitchen utensils used for cutting : KNIVES
- The latest trends in dressing : FASHION
- Actor Ben Kinsley was born in this country : ENGLAND
- A venture unlikely to succeed is a "____ ____" : LONGSHOT
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 25
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.