Word Craze Level 242
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 242 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- A hierarchy of species consuming other species; predators are at the top : FOODCHAIN
- Describes something people are required to do; opposite of optional : MANDATORY
- This timely morning riser gets the worm : EARLYBIRD
- To ruin someone else's photo by suddenly moving into the shot : PHOTOBOMB
- A gradual increase in intensity; in music, used to indicate increasing loudness : CRESCENDO
- The tube connecting your mouth and your stomach : ESOPHAGUS
- What is this miniature home? : BIRDHOUSE
- You will go like this if you try to look at your own nose : CROSSEYED
- Extreme snowstorm coupled with strong winds : BLIZZARD
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 243
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.