Word Craze Level 245
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 245 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- [Amend] Payment for a taxi : FARE
- [Amend] Thrived, as in "_____ well" : FARED
- [Amend] Risked it : DARED
- [Anagram] Fearful anticipation : DREAD
- [Amend] Partner to "new" in an inbox : READ
- [Amend] "_____ Player One" (Steven Spielberg sci-fi film set in 2045) : READY
- [Relational] Word after #7 and "go" : SET
- [Amend] Stool or sofa, for example : SEAT
- [Amend] Very orderly : NEAT
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 246
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.