Word Craze Level 246
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 246 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Desert hazard that occurs when the wind blows : SANDSTORM
- A eureka moment might make a _________ appear over your head, figuratively : LIGHTBULB
- Expression: something that doesn't bother you is like water off this : DUCKSBACK
- ____ ______ die hard; it's hard to change ones ways : OLDHABITS
- Type of tree whose leaves never change color : EVERGREEN
- British director of "The Birds" and "Psycho" : HITCHCOCK
- Area that an animal marks out for itself : TERRITORY
- People that have these kept in their closets are afraid others might find out : SKELETONS
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 247
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.