Word Craze Level 253
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 253 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Type of aircraft that is invisible to radars : STEALTH
- Percussive buildup to an announcement; "___ ___, please" : DRUMROLL
- To appreciate and care for something or someone lovingly : CHERISH
- What does this line do to the angle? : BISECT
- A roller ____ is a main attraction of an amusement park : COASTER
- The five ranks of the _______ are duke, marquis, earl, viscount, and baron : PEERAGE
- Spend money frivolously : SPLURGE
- Person who can see the future or read somebody's mind : PSYCHIC
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 254
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.