Word Craze Level 258
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 258 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Yellow vehicle that takes students to their teachers : SCHOOLBUS
- "_____house-Five", an anti-war novel by Kurt Vonnegut : SLAUGHTER
- What yellow pile might this be hard to find in? : HAYSTACK
- Yankee Doodle called his feathered cap this : MACARONI
- A type of tea named after nobility : EARLGREY
- What is this shiny decoration? : GLITTER
- A short, stout, and hairy race often found in stock fantasy settings : DWARVES
- South Korea's national sport and martial art : TAEKWONDO
- Type of restaurant which allows customers to order and receive food from their cars : DRIVETHRU
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 259
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.