Word Craze Level 262
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 262 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Jack climbed one of these and encountered a giant : BEANSTALK
- Moving like this reptile : SLITHERING
- Person or company that buys and sells paintings : ARTDEALER
- Scholars who study the structure and use of language : LINGUISTS
- What type of school organization is this? : FRATERNITY
- An object placed in vehicles to keep toddlers in place : CHILDSEAT
- Type of insect with between 30 and 350 legs (not actually 100) : CENTIPEDE
- Professional who designs buildings and may supervise their construction : ARCHITECT
- He founded Apple Inc. along with Wozniak : STEVEJOBS
- Bruce Wayne's alter ego's car : BATMOBILE
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 263
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.