Word Craze Level 263
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 263 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- 1970s hit by the Village People; the dance spells out the name : YMCA
- How many lives does this animal supposedly have? : NINE
- Defects or blemishes that mar an object's perfection : FLAWS
- Salty solution used for pickling food : BRINE
- Sea dweller often confused with its relative, the tortoise : TURTLE
- It's hard to solve one side of a _____'s Cube, let alone all six : RUBIK
- Professional who reviews and assesses movies, restaurants, art, etc. : CRITIC
- Male monarch who wears a crown : KING
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 264
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.