Word Craze Level 268
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 268 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- What is this large room? : BALLROOM
- A tastefully arranged and decorated bunch of flowers : BOUQUET
- Decorative garment worn under a shirt collar, mostly in business settings : NECKTIE
- To successfully reach a goal : ACHIEVE
- What protective gear are they not wearing? : SEATBELTS
- The step that comes after you chew food : SWALLOW
- When a boat has overturned in water : CAPSIZED
- Brand of tortilla chips with a Cool Ranch variety : DORITOS
- Number or percentage that is the greatest within a group : MAJORITY
- What is this spy-related term? : TOPSECRET
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 269
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.