Word Craze Level 285
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 285 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Which European country is associated with these? : FRANCE
- Building with art and artifacts on display : MUSEUM
- Claude _____, impressionist painter in the 1800's : MONET
- Mickey Mouse's amusement park : DISNEYLAND
- _____ of London, medieval fortress; anagram of wrote : TOWER
- Winner's sparkling wine : CHAMPAGNE
- International film festival : CANNES
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 286
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.