Word Craze Level 298
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 298 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Things you want to experience before dying : BUCKETLIST
- What phrase does this represent? : INSIDEJOB
- Home of GMT, the G stands for this location : GREENWICH
- The furthest from the window, in a row of airline passenger seats : AISLESEAT
- Newspaper cartoons served up in boxes : COMICSTRIP
- A term for this number of babies : QUADRUPLETS
- Yellow tropical fruit with spiky skin : PINEAPPLE
- Should be purchased in case of an accident : INSURANCE
- The most Canadian of the Five Great Lakes of North America : LAKEONTARIO
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 299
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.