Word Craze Level 321
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 321 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Venus ___ _____, a plant that eats insects : FLYTRAP
- A folder for e-mails waiting to be sent : OUTBOX
- Electronic home appliance used to liquefy fruits and vegetables : BLENDER
- Who uses this for transportation? : WITCH
- A word or phrase repeated in unison by a crowd : CHANT
- A place of education and sometimes rock : SCHOOL
- Soft felt hat with a curled brim and an indented crown, associated with old-fashioned gangsters : FEDORA
- Small tool used in sewing : NEEDLE
- Two things that have a striking resemblance are said to look ______ : SIMILAR
- Online dating app which launched in 2012 : TINDER
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 322
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.