Word Craze Level 323
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 323 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- The commander of a vessel : CAPTAIN
- The _______ rate is the value you can convert currencies at : EXCHANGE
- What is this gymnastics pose? : SPLITS
- Basketball shot where the ball is passed to a teammate in mid-air for a dunk : ALLEYOOP
- Word for a TV station or sea passage : CHANNEL
- US city known for its sports teams: Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins : BOSTON
- An unfortunate event that results in a positive outcome is a "________ in disguise" : BLESSING
- This is often symbolized by a blindfolded lady carrying scales and a sword : JUSTICE
- Small bomb thrown by hand : GRENADE
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 324
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.