Word Craze Level 338
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 338 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Type of story or lore that's fictitious, like a unicorn : MYTHICAL
- A #1 city said to be beneath the sea : ATLANTIS
- What body part does this represent? : EYELID
- Someone or something from Seoul or Pyongyang, for example : KOREAN
- Spicy #4 staple usually made with fermented cabbage or radish : KIMCHI
- "________!" is a 1980's parody film occurring around aviation : AIRPLANE
- Boeing's European rival in the commercial #6 market : AIRBUS
- Money or goods given towards a cause for free : DONATION
- The Indian, Atlantic, and Pacific are examples of these : OCEANS
- The southernmost of all #9 : ARCTIC
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 339
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.