Word Craze Level 353
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 353 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Afternoon performance of a play; don't confuse with the sea cow : MATINEE
- To fixate on events of the past : DWELL
- Peanut butter cups in an orange package : REESES
- Comes in packages of 10 while the buns come in packages of 8 : HOTDOGS
- A wheeled stretcher used to transport patients : GURNEY
- To come up with thoughts and ideas : THINK
- At 828 meters, the Burj ___ is the world's tallest building : KHALIFA
- Goods that need to be moved, often by truck, ship, or airplane : CARGO
- The invisible line that separates the hemispheres : EQUATOR
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 354
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.