Word Craze Level 372
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 372 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- A professional who finds and impounds stray canines : DOGCATCHER
- A shop specializing in literature : BOOKSTORE
- February 14th is _________'s Day : VALENTINE
- What is this method of transmission? : RADIOWAVE
- ____-__-____ information is restricted to only those the information involves : NEEDTOKNOW
- What is this fairground treat? : FUNNELCAKE
- The fictional address of Sherlock's home : BAKERSTREET
- You need a permit to park in these spots; found closest to entrances : HANDICAPPED
- What is this ice-cream-eating hazard? : BRAINFREEZE
- A __________ check is used to verify a person is who they claim : BACKGROUND
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 373
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.