Word Craze Level 373
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 373 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- This craftsman makes and fixes shoes : COBBLER
- Medical term for the womb : UTERUS
- What word does this represent? : SANDBAG
- Children are taught to say "______" and "thank you" to be polite : PLEASE
- One Direction, NSYNC, Boyz II Men, Backstreet Boys, for example : BOYBAND
- A type of "course" where objects are put in your way : OBSTACLE
- The physics term for the resistance that occurs when one surface moves over another : FRICTION
- A mobile house; ad for an upcoming film : TRAILER
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 374
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.