Word Craze Level 374
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 374 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Great Roman ruler : CAESAR
- Crunchy bread pieces often found in a #1 salad : CROUTONS
- What is this tool? : SHOVEL
- Person from England, Scotland, Wales, or Northern Ireland : BRITISH
- Former #4 PM Margaret ________, known as "The Iron Lady" : THATCHER
- Company that created Iron Man, ______ Comics : MARVEL
- This #6 character has retractable claws and is a member of the X-Men : WOLVERINE
- What's this handheld companion called? : PUPPET
- What is this steady income stream? : CASHCOW
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 375
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.