Word Craze Level 379
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 379 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Unexpected and unusual, but in an endearing way : QUIRKY
- Obstacle that track runners must leap over as part of some races : HURDLE
- What are his little helpers called? : ELVES
- George _______ fought Muhammad Ali in the legendary "Rumble in the Jungle" : FOREMAN
- African-American holiday that means "first-fruits"; celebrated from Dec. 26th to Jan. 1st : KWANZAA
- A holy spot of worship, often marked with a dedicated building : SHRINE
- Material made by weaving together fibers, used to make clothes : FABRIC
- American content aggregation website; called "the front page of the internet" : REDDIT
- Do this at the door before entering someone's home : KNOCK
- Position of the person who wins a race : FIRST
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 380
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.