Word Craze Level 384
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 384 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Microsoft Office application used to make presentations : POWERPOINT
- A punctuation mark used when indicating possession in English : APOSTROPHE
- What expression does this represent? : DIMEADOZEN
- Popular televised singing competition in the US : AMERICANIDOL
- A weapon in the boardgame "Clue" that might light the way to the culprit : CANDLESTICK
- What is this extreme sport? : BASEJUMPING
- Customs or beliefs passed on from one generation to another : TRADITIONS
- 1993 film by Steven Spielberg that brought dinosaurs to life : JURASSICPARK
- The eponymous character of this tale grows up to be a beautiful swan : UGLYDUCKLING
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 385
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.