Word Craze Level 385
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 385 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- [Anagram] _____and tested : TRIED
- [Amend] Freed of moisture : DRIED
- [Amend] Cooked chicken in a certain way : FRIED
- [Anagram] Dismissed from a job : FIRED
- [Amend] ____ Flintstone, caveman and husband of Wilma : FRED
- [Morph] It can be hard to distinguish this color from green if you have color blindness : RED
- [Morph] Add "a place to sail" to #6 to get "charred on a grill" : SEARED
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 386
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.