Word Craze Level 388
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 388 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- What is this action? : FLUSH
- The sequence of events in a story : PLOT
- A small, portable personal computer : LAPTOP
- Chemical used to remove stains from clothes : BLEACH
- To be present at an event : ATTEND
- A group of ships or other vessels : FLEET
- What is this kind of bird? : LARK
- In the US, this graduation cap part is moved from the right to the left : TASSEL
- Word; to fix something in place by partially burying it : EMBED
- A meal that's part lunch and part breakfast : BRUNCH
- The _____ War took place in the 1950s between the North and South : KOREAN
- Money or property given to another by will; inheritance : LEGACY
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 389
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.