Word Craze Level 39
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 39 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Fellow pupil in school : CLASSMATE
- Sits in any seat but the driver's seat in a car : PASSENGER
- Someone who lives through an ordeal : SURVIVOR
- What is this impossible to find place? : NOWHERE
- Aquatic animal with the shape of a twinkling night sky object : STARFISH
- Canada's national sport, alongside lacrosse : ICEHOCKEY
- Small glass dome that contains a wintertime scene : SNOWGLOBE
- A dog lying on its back might want this : BELLYRUB
- Expressions of praise : COMPLIMENTS
- Who is this cyborg law enforcer? : ROBOCOP
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 40
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.