Word Craze Level 392
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 392 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- [Morph] Add "half a pair" to #1 to get "unspecified person" : SOMEONE
- [Morph] Remove "a few" from #2 to get "the loneliest number" : ONE
- [Amend] Muscle or voice quality : TONE
- [Amend] Etched in _____ (permanent) : STONE
- [Anagram] They are taken at lectures : NOTES
- [Relational] Read your #6 in preparation for a test, say : STUDY
- [Anagram] Like neglected antiques : DUSTY
- [Amend] Like an old car : RUSTY
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 393
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.