Word Craze Level 393
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 393 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- This often forms on leaves and grass in freezing temperatures : HOARFROST
- You might say this when leaving someone's company : FAREWELL
- Type of dance that was popularized in the film "Footloose" : LINEDANCE
- US civil rights activist who refused to give up her seat on the bus : ROSAPARKS
- A deck used for fortune telling : TAROTCARDS
- Used to clean spills; comes on a roll : PAPERTOWEL
- Professional who loans out books and keeps their place of business quiet; shh! : LIBRARIAN
- Bathing implement that sprays water from above : SHOWERHEAD
- Michelangelo was born in the _______ century : FIFTEENTH
- This person writes articles for newspapers, magazines, and other media for publishing : JOURNALIST
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 394
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.