Word Craze Level 399
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 399 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- [Morph] Remove 1#'s "superhero suffix" to get "a part of an airplane" : WING
- [Amend] Style of jazz that was popular in the '30s and '40s : SWING
- [Amend] Perform vocals : SING
- [Amend] A blip on a radar; comes before pong : PING
- [Amend] Oinking animal : PIG
- [Amend] Passcode to access one's account at an ATM : PIN
- [Amend] No ____ no gain : PAIN
- [Amend] Stuff on an artist's palette : PAINT
- [Amend] To swoon and collapse : FAINT
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 400
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.