Word Craze Level 408
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 408 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Fizzy soft drink with less sugar than the original version : DIETSODA
- Narrative works that continue the story of previously released works : SEQUELS
- Which Disney princess used this as a carriage? : CINDERELLA
- An ATM is an _________ teller machine : AUTOMATED
- Female head of a family : MATRIARCH
- A room built to let in copious amounts of sunlight : SOLARIUM
- What is this suppression of speech called? : CENSORSHIP
- Penalizing someone for a wrongdoing : PUNISHING
- Gift shops often sell these memorabilia to tourists : SOUVENIRS
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 409
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.