Word Craze Level 412
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 412 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- What is this freezing skin condition? : FROSTBITE
- A strange animal with a duck's bill and a beaver's tail : PLATYPUS
- Polka instrument, also called "squeezebox" : ACCORDION
- Devising a strategy or set of actions before performing a task : PLANNING
- What century do these inventions belong to? : NINETEENTH
- Game where players try to hit pucks into goals on a low-friction table : AIRHOCKEY
- Having great strength or influence : POWERFUL
- A hit by The Beatles that refers to a street in Liverpool : PENNYLANE
- Army rank above corporal : SERGEANT
- Of moderate temperature; tepid : LUKEWARM
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 413
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.