Word Craze Level 42
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 42 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- [Morph] Remove #1's "a bit" to get "the loneliest number" : ONE
- [Relational] Follower of #2 : TWO
- [Anagram] To haul along behind you; the job of a tugboat : TOW
- [Amend] Foot finger? : TOE
- [Amend] What a golfer hits the ball off of : TEE
- [Amend] Drink made from soaking leaves : TEA
- [Amend] There's no "I" in this group of people : TEAM
- [Anagram] Primary source of protein for many people : MEAT
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 43
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.