Word Craze Level 426
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 426 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Another term for lawyers : ATTORNEYS
- Someone unwilling to change is said to be "as ________ as a mule" : STUBBORN
- A _________ pass lets you meet your favorite band before or after the concert : BACKSTAGE
- Reality TV show where contestants are placed on an island : SURVIVOR
- What are these fruits? : LEMONS
- Expression; these are the devil's workshop : IDLEHANDS
- Legendary German composer who famously continued composing after he went deaf : BEETHOVEN
- Sharp, piercing cry : SCREECH
- A type of graph that shows a circle divided into sections : PIECHART
- What is this animal called if she hasn't borne a baby? : HEIFER
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 427
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.