Word Craze Level 430
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 430 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Scientist who studies human behavior and supply and demand : ECONOMIST
- Propelling something through the air using arm strength : THROWING
- What photo angle is this? : PROFILE
- Gradual hair loss : THINNING
- _______ Hawking was a prominent English theoretical physicist : STEPHEN
- ________ Gadget is a cybernetically-enhanced police officer fighting against M.A.D. : INSPECTOR
- Large reptile often confused with its relative, the alligator : CROCODILE
- A non-local staying at a destination on vacation : TOURIST
- A person who researches and writes about past events and people : HISTORIAN
- “The ______ Letter" by Nathaniel Hawthorne was one of the first mass-produced books in the US : SCARLET
- The FBI is the ______ Bureau of Investigation : FEDERAL
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 431
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.