Word Craze Level 435
If you’re just seeking for regular answers of level 435 Word Craze , you will find what you’re looking for here..
- Jack the ______ notoriously stalked the streets of London in 1888 : RIPPER
- To do something without purpose, or to not have an end goal : AIMLESS
- Freebie given to potential customers : SAMPLE
- What is this section of seats called? It is also a sporting term : COACH
- Device used to weigh things : SCALES
- Formal word for clothing : APPAREL
- Largest city in the U.S. state of Kansas; mentioned in the White Stripes song "Seven Nation Army" : WICHITA
- Computer accessory for controlling the pointer, named after a rodent : MOUSE
You can take some time to get to know the answers of next level yourself but if you are in hurry, then get them from this page : Word Craze level 436
Or may be need to return to the master topic for a specific level.